Wednesday, November 29, 2006

piano dayy

hoo...today woke up pretty early at 8.30. had my breakfast then waited for pat and adrian to come..
Later bout 9, they finally came and we watched tv togetha...Then, my mum needed help to packup the goodies for mission trip next week...so we helped her..so guai eh..hehh:P
10.30...my mum fetch us to teacher Sow Yong's house ferr piano class...adrian went in first, so pat and me waited in the living area, watching tv while doing theory homework (hehh..we didn't finish our work)
okie..when it was my turn for piano class, teacher taught me my grade 8 piano piece whice is 7 pages long...OMGosh! swt.
After piano class i had my lunch with pat and adrian again. And i dunno why but suddenly i just loved piano alot...its just kinda weird...suddenly i was soo in mood to play the piano so i played the piano for like 2 hours.? and i sure enjoy it<3
The whole evening i was playing comp again, as usual. and i likee the song cuppycake alot!!ohh its so sweet and cutee!! heheh:P

No comments:

Post a Comment