Saturday, February 10, 2007

saturday

Todays Saturday.I set my alarm clok at 6.55 and unexpectedly my dad woke me up before it rang.I was so tired i couldn't open my eyes and so i went back to sleep again, as usual.Woke up again bout 7.05.Wore my uniform , ate my breakfast and went to school.Thank God i wasn't late.

First we had the flag break.OMG the whole flag dropped down from the pole and the seniors were like *hahh!* . . .i'm speechless=X

After that we splited our self into groups , i was in Chian Hui's group.Ohh she's really nice.:) We learnt how do do many kinds of ikatans...but i bet i'll forget all of them within one weeek.XP

Then we made mini tripods with satay sticks and strings.They gave us like 15-20 minutes to finish it but i FAILED to do it.:(

Anyway we had food in school...CHicken Rice and Cincau! ahahh i was full.=P

Went home and was really tired but instead of sleeping, i got tempted...COMPUTER!

Evening went for badminton. After that had dinner and went home and here i am blogging=P

No comments:

Post a Comment