Sunday, March 25, 2007

half sick

back to the past! ==

Friday- I woke up early in the morning to go market with my mummy, help her carry stuffs=) and while we were 'marketing', my mum suddenly remembered that i had dentist appointment later in bout half an hour time..So we rushhh rushhh and we went to the dentist.haha=P i'm so happy now i'm rubberband-lesss! She said i dun need to wear rubberbands anymore;D;D;D
Later..went to school.
After school,i felt kinda sick , my head was superr heavy and i was getting dizzy, really dizzy and i had slight fever so i didnt go to church with my daddy and mommy.And that night i had loads of homework so i was really half dying XXX
Fine, i finished it after all on Sat morning.


Sat-School replacement...&&& i missed the futsal practise=( =(
After school i went for badminton. At night rachel and her parents came and lefted bout 1.30AM...woww i was super tired.

SUN- today..youth church's message was quite interesting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment