Wednesday, August 1, 2007

1-08-2007

First of August.

Hmm today school was fine...,Hmm life's quite boring without my piano exam.I know i'm weird eyh? Usually i spend 1-2 hours on piano each day and now its like i got so muchhh free time. Well, i should be happy rite?=)

Today,finally let Jiawen know that i wanna quite marching.Didnt really dare to tell her at first so Jessie started and i continued. Jiawen! If you're reading this. I'm just so sorry laaa. I'm not the marching type, definetely not. I have no interest at all for it.All the way through marchings, i was just forcing myself to do it though sometimes its fun=] but its really not me, seriously.So i shall kick myself out. Haha. xD
Other PP marching ppl! Gambatte! =D

So thats partially what happened on 1 August 2007. 31 more minutes to tomorrow.
I'm waiting for a brand new day (:


No comments:

Post a Comment