Wednesday, December 5, 2007

fun =]

Hmmm yesterday rachel came for sleepover. whao, slept at about 3 something this morning. Then woke up. hmmm sorry i can't go for the camp meeting ppls, i had some occasion.

So yea later we like played and played and played and played PS2 and then, what we diddd [look down]














i love this lion. and its hair is so groovy ;)






someone save me!!! -_____-!







Btw, check this out. three of us have the same cacat phones.



Ly's, mine, Joy's

but ly is gonna get a new phone soon, hmmphh me want too




hmmm lastly, not to forget, my 14 year old Felix <33 my age =]






Oh oh and really lastly, i present you my dear jakoon cousin rachel. X]



hahaha dont kill me for posting this pic here





PS. Ignore the dates on the photos, the camera has gone insane i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment