Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY

CNY, was in Penang for a few days, had reunion dinner. And yesss, my 3 month old nephew, Ayden. I loveeeeee him so much! :-)



Ayden (:



mummy's chin and AYDEN C:



AYDEN again! LOL :]

okay my comp is like lagging really badly now, my internet is fast but to open my picture folder is a disaster, mann. kena virus edi =[ Booo, i've got like so many more pics of ayden and others lol.

So, well on Sunday we went to watch CJ7. yess 'chang jiang qi hao' / 'cheung gong chat hou' [sorry! even the chinese star is lagggingggg really badly].



It was goood. A movie from stephen chow without fighting and kungfu s, pretty nice eh? Haha i laughed throughout and cried when he 'died' yeah and laughed again. THIS IS SO CUTE WEI




Oh well , i still havent watched Kungfu Dunk yet =(

No comments:

Post a Comment