Monday, March 17, 2008

my190th post (;

Hmmm how was holidays? baddd. I was sick throughout the hols. Had viral, had very very high fever, then had flue, cough. went to see doc. and the fever made me have bodyaches, its like joints pain everywhere.='( missed church that week awwh

But still, of course thank God for healing me and now school starts again and i'm feeling perfectly fine.(: God's timing is forever perfect ;D

Now trying to get used to the days which i have to wake up at 5.50am again. . . i woked up at 6.05 today :/

Oh yea,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHIM LI CHING!

I'll have fun with you naming the alat jahitans tomorrow, lol :-)

Y'all! ya know what day is it this friday? Good Friday, yesss! So, spare some time for THIS.

Broken - Glad Tidings Easter Drama



at my church. It'll be great (:

Date :
March 21-22, 2008
Time : 8.30pm(Friday); 5.00pm(Sat)
Venue: Glad Tidings Petaling Jaya
No. 6, Jalan 13/4,
46200 Petaling Jaya









No comments:

Post a Comment