Thursday, June 11, 2009

HELLO PROJECTS

Hey, do you like my new header? :)

Well anyways, yeah four more days and hello to school again.
NOOOOO. It's like so fast, or perhaps it was long but i didn't manage my time properly, that should be the fact.
I really gotta stop procrastinating. I'm never finishing anything, and that's really bad.
The only thing I've done is submitting my design YAY,YAY,YAY.
So, SCHOOL. Not something I really look forward too, only to see my deary friends.
Now, am writing moral essay, man I haven even started chemistry! Alot to type :(

Oh well, God, just give me self-discipline! Strength to resist temptations! AMEN!

Oh and you know what? Disney's sitcoms are actually nice. Don't laugh at me. I'm watching Sonny With a Chance now, and am enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment