Monday, April 30, 2007

60th post =)

Decided to blog todayy.Since i read henristta's blog.She actually blogs every single day.She started blogging juz few days ago and she's already had about 10-14 posts and me? i started bout last year's november and THIS is only my 60th post! haha

okies.

monday! today.IS a good day. Woke up about 9.30, ate my breakfast.
Started wandering why my brother(elder bro-timothy) is at home..He's suppose to be at school at this time rite? So i asked my mum and she says that he wanna studyy at home cause theres nothing much in school anyways.
I was like ''hmmpph! not fair!! grrh!! ''

Anyways so i started studying part of my geografi. Having monthly test later thats why. Then went to bath and was eating my lunch.
Suddenly bout 11.45,..*BEEP!* OMGee the bus is dangg early, again.
I mean hey, school only starts at 1.10 and we reach school bout 12 EVERYDAY. Thats too much aint .?hmmph!

SChool was okay.Gave hanrui and hanyann their beLATEd bday card. [ hanrui&hanyann! sorry i didnt make it for y'all's party!=( ]

Hmmm yeah went home.had dinner.watched teevee.and now here blogging.
My parents went for cell conference in church..&& thy're coming back late.
Oh yeah! here wanna say sorry to henrietta.I didnt go for cell conference =( sorry! hope theres some ppl to teman you there. =)

Yeah. Time for makan supper haha .ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment