Sunday, April 15, 2007

tired

Yesterday,

woke up early for PP. really sleepy, reallly. I was kinda blurr yesterday. All my marching movements were messy and wrong and i was really dizzy thanks to the sun facing me all day xD Anyways after PP me and my parents went to Courts Mammoth. They wanted to check the prices for TEEVEES.Later we had lunch and went home.Was suppose to go to the gym but it was raining really HEAVily so we didn't go after all. We went to OU bout dinner time. Ate at the Arena food court then we bought some stufffs and went home bout 10.45. Then we went for supper at section17.And i slept really late.

Today...

i woke up, slept again. Woke up again, and slept again.Woke up again, ...... I couldnt open my eyes they were really heavy.Anyways less of craps..So i went to school for the First Aid Course. It was quite okay but boring at times.At least i had fun and learned new stuffs there so it was okay for me.The course endded bout 4.45 and heyyy now it's 5.26. Haha i really do LOVE blogging. I cant resist myself from blogging lol *winks!*

No comments:

Post a Comment