Thursday, June 7, 2007

Happy Birthday! =')

Happy Birthday Tim!

HAPPY SUPER 17!!

MAY GOD BLESS YA!


So, as you see, Its my brother's, Timothy's birthday. Happy Super 17 cops! Dont ask me why do i call him that.LOL.
Tim, you're one year older now hah! May God bless you and STAY THE WAY YOU ARE! =DD

Hmmm, He's 17 now. Means he could actually take driving license.. I can't imagine him driving me everywhere.Its gonna be fun heh!

SO yeah, we went to eat dinner in THE TEAPOT CAFE. First time there, the food are not bad though. Came home and then ate Tim's birthday cake.And ate mangoes, my favouriteee! =9

SO, BIRTHDAY BOY H
OPE CHA ENJOYED YA DAY!



Sometimes life hands you what you think is TOO much,
But if it really was,
It wouldn't have been handed to you.



LOL.
LAUGH OUT LOUD,
LOTS OF LOVE,
christine










No comments:

Post a Comment