Tuesday, June 26, 2007

tuesday

Hmm today woke up early for tuition. Then hmm went to school , as usual.
Yeaapp school was fine, but no PJK! ='(
Err nothing much actually,,, tomorrows RKA day. (a.k.a taking report card day.)

Shall end with this, nothing much to blogabout laaa.


I listen to songs because i like the lyrics going on my mind.
I study because i wanna get good results.
I cried because it makes me feel better.
I laughed because its funny.
I smiled because i'm lazy to say hi.
I dreamed because i slept.
I slept because im tired.
I cut my nails because it grows.
I wear shirt because everyone wears.
I read newspaper because i want to know what's going on.
I drink water because it makes me go healthier.
I eat because im hungry.

I breath because i wanna LIVE!


SEE? Everything happens for a reason.

=')


No comments:

Post a Comment