Friday, July 20, 2007

. . .

YESTERDAY, Friday. nice date, only will happen once in your life. 20-07-2007. =D

So, i had sejarah quiz on friday, 67 questions and ALL SUBJECTIVE. and i didnt cheat(= i only copied like 2 answers from jiawen. its that counted? =)
Fine, so everyone were like putting their books on their laps and started copying copying. So i guess they're gonna do WELL. But me, i only answered like 20 over questions. I'm SHOOOO DEAD. =(

Anyways after school we went for INFLUENCE concert in church. I LOVE the Pastor! Pastor Clement Wong. I'll never forget you forever ! Well he made the Word not boring at all And i laughed till drop dead mannnn. Believe me, if you're there you'll become a laughing machine LOL.AFter the concert, went to Kayu as usual and came home bout 12.30.Was shoooo tireddd.


TODAY. Woke up early for PP.Going for tuition later, CHINESE tuition=(









you`ll never see the stars

if you`re always looking down.

No comments:

Post a Comment