Sunday, July 1, 2007

half year g on e

1st of July. Half of a year is gone. I don't think i had been living it to the fullest. SO i'm gonna live my life GREATLY from tomorrow.

Today, woke up early cause i'm doing lights in church. So it was quite okay, yea. And after that i rushed to tuition, was like ONE
HOUR late. So i couldn't find for the class, i walked through the school and at last i couldn't stand anymore i knocked on the form three class door, everyone was like staring at me, right. Then i'm like, (in chinese) lao shi... form2 de zai na li?
Then he pointed dunno where, so i like walk and walk and walk and finally found the class, Phew.

Okie so i was like seriously HUNGRY. ca
use i didnt eat my breakfast.
Anyways after that i went to Giant. Then, went home. Ate dinner. Had devotion.

I actually learned many things from devotion today. I'll continue to live STRONG in Him =D.






Ready to smile and love life; fully alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment