Sunday, November 25, 2007

=]

Today really tiredd and sleepy, cause watched ManU vs Bolton till like 1 somethin and then woke up early today.
OH NO, ManU lost!='[ no ronaldo and no rooney they played really really bad in the first half and cause of one small little mistake by Pique, Bolton scored, eeeesh!><
Many of you may be wondering why is this christine girl here so in football, i'm the only girl in the family kay, so my dad and brothers influenced me lol:] , and actually, also my mum. practically whole family loves football lar.


Hmm today i hav'been spending my whole day on Miniclip, so addictive. i play and play and play. This is bad. i'm gonna stop it. i gotta find something else better to do lar i'm like wasting my hols x]

hey todays the 25th of Nov=) one more month to christmas! Oh and many ppls birthdays are coming, i'm gonna be broke=/


Live :¨·.·¨:
:¨·.·¨: `·.·´ Laugh
`·.·´Love :¨·.·¨:
`·.·´

No comments:

Post a Comment