Friday, November 2, 2007

last day of school

Todays my last day of school. And also RKA Day, report card day. So my mum came around 4.30. And yea before that we were playing cards. Then, we took many many pics. UH i'm gonna miss all of you! alot!=/=/

Hmm my mum told me that language teacher said saya tidak tumpu perhatian di kelas! Anyways my mum was happy with results and all, yea.

uhh huhh having back ache, abdomen ache, uhhm bruises getting alot better.=) SO, mission trip tomorrow! hope it'll be a success! yes it will!



A special bye to all my friends, couldnt see y'all tomorrow='(

i love y'all, see ya next year! we could go out together sometimes though

Next year gonna be form three. MORNING SESSION, PMR! MORE TUITIONS. . .
uhhh



LOTS OF LOVE FROM CHRISTINE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment