Thursday, December 4, 2008

daph n e y

daphney daphney dap-ni daphney daphney daphney da-bian-ni daphney daphney daphney! I like your name haha (;
So yeah i'm gonna blog about daphney today (:
I realized i don't have a nice photo with her. I need to get pics from Carena then I'll post it again.


DaphneyTeohZhiXian.
Many of her friends know her since primary school but yeah, i was in PuayChai okay. And BTW its a great school haha.
x)
So yeah, during Form1, i don't really know her. My brain knows that theres this girl named Daphney in 1Angsana, i know how she looked, but I wasn't friends with her yet.


Then, move on to Form2. 2 BungaRaya. We were in the same class! Ahaha! I was sitting with Jiawen and she was sitting at my left row with Fiona.

I love 2BR i love 2BR, like seriously! This year i keep telling Jiawen and she agrees too. I miss the people! really!
Haha okay i shall not change the topic, back to Daphney.
So yeah, since she was sitting quite close to us, so Jiawen and I talked to her sometimes. And as time passes, we became closer too. We always listen to her lame jokes, and I remember we always gather together in a group to talk, play, sing blahbla.. But she seldom sings for us :(

Then, we eventually know each other even better when we were dancing together for some penyampaian hadiah thingy. We had many dance practices. S
he learns the dance moves really fast, not like me haha.



dancing group




Part of 2BR ppl. With 2 outsiders haha. Nah, joking.


Okay, move on to Form3, 3 Cempaka now. We're in the same class again!:D
And this year was the year we got closest to each another.
She was sitting with MichelleWong behind us.



Haha mich and her do not bring their books to school very frequently and we always have to be kind to lend our books to them. But well, we're used to it already.





You might ask me why i'm posting this picture cause Daphney's not inside it.
Hmm this picture was after Interact orientation. And I can totally remember where was Daphney when we took this picture haha.(; Thats why i think its special lol.

Daphney always asks about her hair, her bag etc lol.
She'll ask me like, "my hair messy anot?'' or ''is my bag straight? is it one-sided?" Yeah, that's Daphney lol.
And of course, she still tell us her lame jokes, like really really LAME jokes that keep us laughing non-stop. I still remember the Penguin one haha x)

Then, we also always talk about her guys. haha. And she talks non-stop bout her
hippo lol. She taught us many lame stuffs to do. haha. including yipiyipiya! haha i will never forget that.

Okay this is really lame; only ppl with us will understand lol. We do his frequently in class and ppl will start staring at us lol.

two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun.
Lu lala Lu lala LulaLulaLey Lu la Lu La Lu La LulaLulaLey blahblah
Yipiyaya Yipiyipiya Yipiyaya Yipiyipiya Yipiyaya Yipiyipiya Yipiyayayipiyipiya etc etc.
Insy Wincy spider climbing up the spout, down came the rain and wash the spider out, Out came the sun and dried up all the rain, Insy Wincy spider climbed the spout again.
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands x2 If you're happy and you know it then you really ought to show it of you're happy and you know it clap your hands
dang wo men tong zai yi qi, zai yi qi, zai yi qi, dang wo men tong zai yi qi jiu kuai le wu bi etc etc.


HAHAHA. I told you only people with us will understand haha.

And whenever we do this, Daphney and I will be the fastest and Mich will get really mixed up and confused haha.

We have many good times together. Like Jiawen said, missing classes, SPOTCHECK. Hmmm, going toilet together, 'studying together', teaching her algebra and indices etc etc. There's too much to say.
Oh oh and did i mentioned she's a KRS freak. yeah she is.

Haha.
I shall end here. Daphney, all of us love you, and will definitely miss you. All the best in your new school. We'll keep in touch! (:





Lots of Love!
Christine.

No comments:

Post a Comment