Monday, January 22, 2007

something funniee

hehe today i laughedd, alot.It started after school.


When my bus came, we[ly,rach and me]went up the bus.I saw a standard 1 little cute boy crying...I went to ask him why was he crying and told him to stop cring.
He told me, he drop his shoe,*he lifted up one of his foot without shoe ,only sock*( so cuteee!!) ,he say that his mum will scold him..
I was like *huh? i ask him whether he lefted it at school. I kept wiping his tears too...
He said, he drop it on the road. xp
I was like staring at him and i ask him which road?which road? he said, he forgotten.
So anyways i told uncle to make a round.So his friends were so cutee too.they kept seeing things that was white and kept saying that thats the shoe, but all were NOT.it was plastic bags, papers and all.xp

So, i asked uncle to stop the bus, i told him i'll walk around to find it.While i was walking, suddenly he[the boy] shouted from the bus, saying that his shoe is at the other road.
So i rushed up the bus and stand by the door.As uncle was turning in the road, we saw something in the middle of the road, it was his shoe!!

I quickly went down and picked it up.haha that moment there was a waja car infront of me, the driver she was like staring at me weirdly, thinking why am i picking up a tiny little shoe in the middle of the road. There was also a lady on the road staring at me..hehe i felt a little embaressed.
I went up the bus and hold the shoe up.haha the ppl in the bus were like laughing, but the boy was still crying:( ...
i brought the shoe to him, he wore it and rachel tightened it for him. She said to him, next time must wear your shoe tight.
So he smiled and then i asked him how did his shoe turn out to be in the middle of the road... he didn't answer.haha

when he reached his house, he was on his way to walk down the bus, i saw his jacket on the chair...i quickly kinda shouted to call him back, he took his jacket and all of us remind him to be careful next time..hehehexp he is soo a careless boy:))

Haha none of them knew how did the shoe turn out there.We kept talking bout that and non- stop laughing..hehe thinking back of wat happened.We laughed all the way in the bus.

We were also thinking how did the shoe turn out there cause the windows were all partially close, the shoe can't go out...haha this is real weird..anyways

i'm happy cause i helped someone today..hehheh;P

No comments:

Post a Comment