Tuesday, January 23, 2007

thank you:))

suddenly, i just feel like thanking my brothers, dunno why? but just feel like doing this...

Timothy[Elder brother]...thank you for treating me nicely(sometimes!xp) as a sister and...we can share bout lotsa things together. thank you for always sharing the other side of the earphone so we can listen the music together.We can always talk bout music together. Sometimes we can be really GOOD siblings, when you treat me well, i'll treat you back well too:))Same if when i treat you well, you'll also treat me way better. wanna thank you for being a good brother and caring for me at times.i wanna let you know that i'm thankful to have youu as my brother:)

Jason[younger brother]...thank you also for always being a cheerful boy and *whisper* we can share secrets!hehexp.you're always caring and always helping me when i got scolded or watever.You're a very loving and soft-hearted boy, i like this part of youxp.You are always generous to everybody including your friends.But when you're in a bad temper, you should control.:) Same for me, sorry if i ever made you unhappy or anything by doing things you dont like when i'm in a bad mood.Anyways i just wanna say thank you! again for being a good brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment