Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday

Saturday,yesterday.The only thing i remembered was i went to the dentist to change my braces.i changed it to blueee.buttt! it went all well until my mum told the dentist to do scaling on my teeth..owh! i hate scaling! the dentist poke the 'sharpy thingy'between my tooths and it always poke my gum.ouCHHH! and that was not all...she told me i gotta wear rubber bands.the rubberband is like supperrrr small and i gotta hook it from my bottom tooth to the upper wan..imagine the painnesssssss.ooo.and i gotta like wear it everyday.take it out when i'm eating and brushing teeth and then put it back again. So, back to the dentist.She taught me how to hook the rubberband..but i just couldn't do it.i spent like 4 minutes, just to hook the rubberband on the bottom tooth.i'm quite stewpid huh..xp I just hate rubberbands! its so irritatinggg...grrrhhhh..! thank God it wasn't that bad today, i was kinda used to it already.But still ... ...!!

Today.woke up early for church.My dad was ushering. haihx. today had really badbaddd flue...i sneezed the whole day long.i guess its cause i was caught in the rain yesterday...
i spent my whole afternoon and evening watching tvee.Not any shows or movies but Malaysia Open-Badminton. suddenly i was just so interested cause my dad mom and my younger brother watched it all day.Today was the finals.! ooh! Malaysia's men doubles-Koo Kien Keat && Tan Boon Heong..!they wonnn!! first!FIRST..! they were like so chunted man...heheh they beated Indonesia.wooooh!
OK, it was dinner time and was raining heavily, quite. So we went to Atria. We ate KFC!hehehh then we went to Giant to buy fruit juices and bread and stufff.
*sneeze!* oh i just sneezed again.i can't stop!! arrrghhh..! i'm feeling sooo sickkkkkX.X hope i'll get well soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment