Thursday, May 3, 2007

Back to School

Back to school days after two days of holidays.!
Woke up at about 9.45 and had my breakfast.Tim didnt go school again! arrgh! me jealous edi lar! ><
Haha anyways i did some stuffs and then after lunch went to school. In the library half studying..Chinese. Fine! back to class.

First period, CHINESE = mati XX Puan tan was so so strict she actually suspected me and jessie cheating.its so HARD to cheat wei with her walking around especially between our rows.She even move my paper far away from jessie haha.eeesh.oh so whatever, jessie managed to see my answers and i copied some answers from the book under my desk.It was okay overall i guess.I tembak-ed the rest i dont know how ter do.xD

After that classes where quite boring though.Oh yeah i liked KH alots!haha learned how to burn the wire thingy..fun!

PeeJAY! Runned. Played and talk! as usual =)

*sigh*! KH test tomoro... Getting ready to die.Test bout electronic stuffs.Great.You got my weakness.><

Oh yeah and Jessie is going for competition tmr..! ALL THE BEST GIRL! YOU"RE GONNA WIN KAY! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment