Thursday, May 31, 2007

going penang tmr

Going penang tmr about 3 o' clock hehe gonna celebrate my grandma's birthday and we're planning to buy father's day present there so yeah.
Havent started packing at all, packing tmr morning.

Hmmm what else? yeah lately i'm watching Hana Kimi (hua yang shao nian shao nu) at 8TV. Wu Chun oh so, cute!prettiie!love his eyes haha
Jiro Wang oh so, funnnnayy!
Tang YuZhe oh so, hawtt!!

=)

oh yeah and patricia lend me this ''Green Forest, My Home''( lu guang sen lin) CDS.yay my hols arent gonna be that boring after all.

Haih can't blog for like urmmm 3days, yeah.My grandma's house doesnt have internet connection thingyy =(

ONE MORE THING! PLANET SHAKERS CONCERT ON 16 JULY !!! I SO WANNA GOOOO! =DDDDDD


kay thats all i guess take care peeps! bye SELANGOR i'm going to Penang! LOL!LOL!
i'm getting crazzaaay. Fine, thats really all,quite late edi, wanna watch more videos so yeah.*opening a new tab, typing YOUTUBE.COM*

*fleees*

No comments:

Post a Comment