Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Feelings Rubbish Bin

i told cha you'll see really long posts after my exams. Here it is

Well todays the last day of my mid term exams. I'm suppose to be happy but i'm totally opposite. Emo day.

First, i got 66 for moral which is my first 60 something marks in my whole life. I'm not boasting and i know 66 is like high for many of you but i jut can't believe this okay.And i actually got deducted like 10 marks for writing in point form..STupid christine whats your problem wei!! I could have got a A yea?!

Next, Puan Husaina is gonna teach morning sessions and not gonna be our form teacher and maths teacher anymore. And a new teacher is gonna teach her.Danggg. No! She's so gonna be just like Pn Rozaini doesnt know how to teach >
Then, something even worse happened. Dont wanna mention it here. Fine, next again. Two ppl cried today.really dun wanna mention anymore.. ><

Whatever.I'm gonna get really loW marks for BM, perhaps just borderline pass or fail.

Things aren't going how i want them to be.

yea gotta eat dinner gonna post again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment