Sunday, May 25, 2008

(:

I'm awake, at 9.20 now. and it's a holiday. hah, i'm so proud -.- Too used to my school life routine of waking up early. Yeahp i was bored, so why not blog? (:

So well, Friday.
It was teachers day and not many came. As usual, speech and stuffs. telematch, performances blablah. Well, i went la.

Saturday.
A usual day. But for dinner we went to mcD cause my dad has two big Mac chants coupons which will expire on th 28th of MAY. yeah. If you're sitting beside me in school. you would hear me chanting that chant everyday. Lol, good ad, very influential lol. SO, me and my younger bro take it a try. It wasn't that hard after all, to chant it in 4 sec is actually quite easy although it look tough.

Two all beef patties,
special sauce,
lettuce, cheese,
pickles, onions,
on a sesame seed bun.


SO, :D ...



CONGRATS! (;





BIG MAC





Go, go redeem your biggiemac!





yumm? the one in green is my pappy(:



Okay, enough. Now Sunday. A full packed day with laughtersss.

Church as usual.

After church we have this lunch buffet in Armada Hotel for baby Samuel's full moon. Samuel's sooo cute. I really love babies.! Yeahp so there were lotsa nice food. The best; durian roti canai! yea its the best!(; never tried before? go to Armada Hotel. simply delicious.Waffle! was nice too.

okay, so my brother, Timothy. Greedy as usual. took a whole lot of food and he can't finish them. Everyones laughing at him, funny kor la (; I don't know how to describe, really.
But me, pat, jason, adrian, david and joshua were laughing our asses off. I was really, really full. Oh and when tim went to the toilet my hand accidentely press on his fork with the waffle and the waffle flew on his chair. man! haha.


We went home around 4? yea.
then jason went for badminton training. And me and tim and pat were planning for a movie at nite, but failed anyways, too last minute heh.


We didnt have dinner, today cause everyone were full.
But around 9PM, we, as in the same ppl above in the luncheon went to KAYU for dinner/ supper. Another rofl moment. Kayu's plasma was showing AFC champions league. i don't know which two teams were they. But, c'mon! its a football match and the stadium's so big, but its empty, so pathetic lar.
At least we saw the red team's [ sorry i dont know whats the team's name] fans, maybe only 20 ppl. yea and joshua says they are the family members only -.- And we didnt spot any fans for the opponent's team. =(

We laughed at the way the players play haha.
They can't even pass the ball properly.
But actually i think they're not really
that bad, just that we are used to watch the higher kind of quality football [smiles* ] , so when we watch them play, we think they suck, lol.
Well, went back bout 11 something.


Ate alot today wei. need to exercise edi, Especially the roti tisu, super oily. No one dares to eat the last piece. x)

Okay, i actually haven have my breakfast yet, and i'm getting a little hungry. So, ciao.

love,
christine

No comments:

Post a Comment