Monday, May 19, 2008

taggie

I got tagged by CARMEN CHEAH (; and also RACHEL LAW (:
sorry i know it's been a long time already.

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. If you could be an ice cream, which flavour would you be?
Mint Chocolate! (; haha almost same as you carmen.

2. Which type of guy u love?
Mmhmm doesnt need to be handsome or anyhow, as long he's look-able [lol] and caring and friendly and would accept all my weakness and most importantly, loves God more than loving me

3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
I love my brothers ;) alot! I don't have a sister though :/

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Tons of places.:D

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I want to save all my fishes! (: [ only some ppl will understand lol ]

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Scientifically, yes.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
All my beloved ones.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Hmmm donate half of it to the unfortunate ones, and keep the rest for my family and I

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
If i had the guts?

10. Do you like the person which tagged you?
=) the smile tells it all .


11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hate the most? people who annoy me i guess

12. What is your ambition?
I don't know yet, really

13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or you will keep it urself?
hmmm depends.

14. What do you think is the most important in your life?
God, family and friends(:

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Nope.(:

16. What is the thing that you really want now?
I want chocolates now, my mouth is feeling bitter lol

17. Why does it hurt when you punch someone?
Pain receptors mar

18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Of course, who doesnt have.

19. Are you hurt because of the person you like?
It was history.

Now, tagging time. I tag all of you reading my blog now, without BRACES. =D

hehe. love, christine.


No comments:

Post a Comment