Saturday, May 3, 2008




http://www.hillsongunitedkl2008.blogspot.com

Peeps! quick its selling like hot cakes! C'mon its once in a life time Hillsong United coming here with their FULL team.=DDD They're great! their songs always touched my heart, love 'em. Tickets are gonna be sold out sooooon. ppl come on its only RM50..!

it'll be on the 28th May 2008.
Youth Alive will be organising this event and it will be held at
Glad Tidings, Petaling Jaya (my church) (:


Kay, back here. Its been like a month since my last post. I'm sooo happy i finished my sej project elemen2 yesterday nite. (: thanks everyone! mmhmm michellewong, liching, calvinnnn!

Exams startin' on thurs and i've only started studying sejarah only. Man, i've became lazier. Well, i'll buck up and start to studyyyy, NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment