Thursday, May 22, 2008

champions :D


I slept at 11pm yesterday and at 2.00am my alarm clock rangggg. yes, its

2007/08 UEFA Champions League Final.

MAN U vs CHELSEA

Man, it only started around 2.45am. yeah. So, at first it was only me and my younger brother watching. I thought my parents and my elder brother will not be watching cause they're really tired. Well, after like 5 minutes, heard footsteps from the stairs, my mum came down to watch. A lil while more, my dad came down too, lol. And right after Ronaldo scored, my elder brother came to join us too, -.- haha.


So, the picture says it all!
we are the champions we are the champions ;]




A longgg game.
Manchester United won 6-5 on penalties. It was sooo scary, especially after Ronaldo missed. Well, Van der Sar was the man as he saves Chelsea's seventh kick.(:
Poor Terry, he was inconsolable after missing the penalty.
Well this is football right? :D

Yea, and Didier Drogba was sent off in the extra-time for slapping Vidic in the face, bringing shame to himself. What attitude is this eh, ?!!


So, after the trophy presentations and stuffs, it was already near 6 lol. I slept for about half and hour then got ready for school. I sat my dad's car instead of my bus cause that woman comes tooo early, and i need sleeeeep.x)

This season is great. :DD Rock on manU.






No comments:

Post a Comment