Saturday, December 9, 2006

<3

I didn't blog for two days di coz i only come home bout 12-1 sumtine...
hehehe..thursday nite i went to Chef Loong to drink tong sui and eat some snacks

friday nite i went to Kayu with my friends for supper...woww super full eh

Today...woke up had my breakfast then went out with my parents and my brother to a camera shop in DJ to buy a good camera for taiwan trip comin this wed! So after looking, testing and bargaining...my dad bought a Kodak camera..chun chun wan..hehe:P
Then later we had lunch and then about 2 everybody from my parents cell and also my friends came to my house for last practise...it went quite well...
After the practise, the adults went to KL to eat special beef noodles while we the kiddies stayed at home and had Mcdees for dinner! full>.After dinner me pat and adrian started to play o2jam...ahh i seriously sucked in this...!!
So anyways they just went home and now i'm blogging...heheh:P
my brothers are watchin the Man United vs Man City game...hehe one of them just shouted "Rooney got yellow card!!" (they're Man U big fan)...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment