Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Theeeooryy

Today my mum went to pick up and buy somethings with auntie shen mee...so she left home quite early this morning...About 10, i woke up and ate my breakfast..hehehe my brother broke my record...he woke up bout 11.30 sumthin...hehehhe...Anyways after i had my breakfast i did my theory homework cause later after lunch i havta go for extra theory class ...
Anyways my mum came back late so i was late for the class...After i reached teacher's house...we started doing corrections...Oh yeah...Grace was there too! (: heheh i just realised how b a d was my theory..i got more REDs than BLACKs ...thats bad! Urmmm after doing corrections we had discussion..oooo
About 3.15, teacher gotta leave to buy some books...so me and Grace stayed in the room and guess wert we did? we kinda contenged teacher's whiteboard with our artistic drawings..heheh:P its a souvenir to teacher from US..heehehe...bad students huh?! ;) ...while we were havin fun..suddenly *ringtone ringtoniee* sigh* my mum called...she's here..so i hadta say byeee..
In the evening i went online...and watch tv again! Today had quite a heavy dinner...full../
now its 11.18 and its time for...*yawn* bedtime! i'm sleeping early today, got dark eyebacks..o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment