Tuesday, December 19, 2006

tuesday?

todays tuesday!or should i say wednesday cause its already past twelve...wtever lar..So i actually just came back from supper in Kayu, i shared garlic naan with my brother and we called roti tisu too! i drank iced lemon tea...i've been eating supper for like this few weeks, i'm gettin unhealthier!!>.<
haihx.today i wanted to wake up really late cause i need more sleep,eyebacks are really dark...but about 10.15! 1 0 . 1 5!! my mum woke me up......!!! so i woke up and ate breakfast.and after that i didn't really do much things...i was seriously bored-ouT! so i went on9 and chatted for like 2& a half hours...hehheh then my eyes were gettin heavier so i took my bath and its already dinner time...woww time really passes fast! i'm realising that my posts are gettin shorter and shorter...cause theres nothin special happening ...i'm really looking forward for christmas! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment