Sunday, December 3, 2006

Jason's birthday!

Today's my little brother Jason's birthday! We planned many programs for it...So anyways we went to church and i saw rebecca again...and roger...After lunch we went home and relaxed for a while then rachel came. We ate jason's blackforest birthday cake..mmm..nicee.
In the evening we went bowling. My bowling was so cacat ehh..so at last rachel got first, jason got 2nd and me?? last!! Me and rachel were admiring that guy playing next to us...he's like so chunted..he like strike every turn weihh...;)
After bowling, we went ou...we went to Dragon-I for dinner...yummie:9...
Then we walkie walkie...First we went to the camera shop cause my daddie wanted to buy a digital camera..Later we were bored so me rach and jason left the camera shop and we went to body glove...we wanted to buy a t-shirt for him but theres nothin he likes...So we walked to tropicana life...we saw a wallet there...jason liked it, it was new arrival, 32.90, undiscountable. But me and rach bargain and bargain and bargain and at last... i can't believe it he gave us 10percent discount...so i only paid 29.60...:D
Later we went to McDees and bought icecreams!! ;P then we continue to walkie for a little while...bout 10.45 we left.
At home...we drank cold cup of justea..heheh..:P ate alot today ehh...;D
I love today!! this birthday is sooo perfect!!..but its not mine...xP

No comments:

Post a Comment