Friday, December 22, 2006

joyy!! is here...

Joyy!! is here!Its not the joy you're thinking of, but its my little cousin sister joy from singapore...she just came to malaysia today. She went to our house, and of course! we played with her...We even called rachel and lydia to come over. We had fun time playin together...never ever played sooo crazyyy before. We were singing the song cuppycake for like many many times..xD In the evening all of them went back home andit was gonna be dinner time edi.
about 9.30nite, we as in my family started making ''tong yun'' with flour while my mother makes the soup...this is my first time making them so it was real fun and it turns out not that bad..quite tasty but we didn't manage to finish all of them though...too full. . .
oh yeah if you wanna see the pictures we took today, you can like visit my friendster profile cause i'm laziee to upload it here..== chris_tine8.25@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment